- The customer undertakes to accept the goods and to make himself available for the collection of the goods; otherwise, the company reserves the right to charge the costs relating to the increase in delivery costs and any inventories.
- In case of payment of the order made by Credit Card or PayPal, if the parcels are visibly damaged or tampered with, the customer may refuse to collect the goods (indicating the reasons in writing on the goods delivery form at the time of the delivery attempt by part of the carrier operator, and in the presence of the same) and must immediately send an email to the company to report the situation, indicating in detail the reasons for the refusal to collect the goods. In this case, the sums of money paid by the customer for the payment of the order will eventually be returned, after verification by the company of the actual state of the packages. Therefore, it is advisable to photograph the state of the parcels at the time of refusal to collect the goods and to attach the photographs in the notification email. In this hypothesis, the Customer acknowledges and agrees not to have the right to claim any compensation and / or indemnity, without prejudice to any reimbursement of the sums of money paid, reimbursement which, upon verification of the packages by the company, may even be only partial.
- In case of delivery of goods that are different from that ordered and paid for, immediately send an email to email@example.com, to make arrangements on how to return of the goods themselves. The Customer acknowledges and agrees not to have the right to claim any compensation and/or indemnity due to the difference in the goods delivered compared to the one ordered, without prejudice to the reimbursement of the sums of money paid, reimbursement that can also be only partial, if they are more products have been ordered and only some of them are different from those ordered.
- In the event that the customer provides the company with an incorrect address, or incorrect data or that in any case makes it impossible for the carrier to deliver the goods, the goods will return to Kamiros s.r.l. (Lunari Pellicce). The customer acknowledges and agrees that he will be charged the cost of double transport (return of the goods), as well as the sum of 10.00 (ten) Euros will be retained as compensation for the seller for contractual breach of the same customer, who acknowledges and accepts that the order will be canceled and that any difference between the total paid and the charges just described will be returned to him.
- In the rare event that the courier loses the goods being shipped, Kamiros s.r.l. (Lunari Pellicce) undertakes to return the sums of money paid to the Customer. In this case, the Customer acknowledges and agrees not to have the right to claim any compensation and/or compensation, without prejudice to the reimbursement of the sums of money paid.
According to current legislation, the customer (if it can be qualified as a “consumer” pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 called the Consumer Code) has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the products ordered, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days from the receipt of the products themselves.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the Customer by sending email with reference to the order number to: firstname.lastname@example.org within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days from receipt of the products. Alternatively, and always within the same term, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to Kamiros s.r.l. – via Vercelli 42, 00182 Rome.
All returns (which must be perfectly intact and accompanied by the original packaging) must be authorized by the selling company which will issue a return authorization number (RMA). Once the RMA number has been received, the customer can return the goods with his carrier.
The return must be sent to the following address:
Kamiros s.r.l. – via Vercelli 42, 00182 Rome.
Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted.
Once the products have been received (and their integrity has been verified), the company will, in the shortest possible time, and in any case within 14 working days from the notification of the return, credit the cost of the returned products to the Customer (as indicated in the transport document).
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the event that the products purchased have been used or damaged by the customer himself.
The right of withdrawal also does not apply to the customer who is not qualified as a “consumer” (pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 mentioned above) and who therefore purchases for purposes related to his work (for example: instrumental use, resale, etc. ).
Finally, the right of withdrawal is excluded in any case in the following cases:
Purchase of packaged products, whose original packaging has been tampered with or damaged by the Customer Custom-made articles
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Users must not use the site’s services in any way that can or is capable of interrupting, damaging or otherwise compromising the site’s services or access to them in any way.
Users are aware of and agree to be responsible for all electronic communications and content sent to the company from their computer and will be able to use the site’s services for lawful purposes only.
The manager will not be responsible for any delay or non-fulfillment of the obligations under these general conditions if the delay or non-fulfillment derives from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the event of failure by the Customer to comply with these general conditions, Kamiros s.r.l.’s failure to exercise of the right to act against him, does not represent a renunciation to act for violation of the commitments made by them.
CHANGES IN THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
These general conditions of sale are the only ones applicable and replace any other provision, except for express derogation by written agreement between the parties. Kamiros s.r.l. (Lunari Pellicce) reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time and without notice. Users who access the site undertake to accept these changes without any reservation and/or restriction. Therefore, these changes will be immediately opposable to users, starting from their diffusion on the site, but they cannot be applied to orders previously concluded, to which the previous general conditions will apply, unless any changes are required by applicable law or by the competent Authorities (in which case, they will also apply to orders placed previously).
If any provision of these general conditions is considered invalid, declared void or rendered inapplicable for any reason, this condition will not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other general conditions of sale.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND COMPETENT COURT
The rules of the Italian Republic apply to these general conditions. Without prejudice to the possible applicability of mandatory provisions of law placed to protect consumers (as defined by current legislation), any controversy related to these General Conditions, however, will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the COURT OF ROME.
For any assistance needed you can contact Kamiros s.r.l. (Lunari Pellicce) to the following email address: email@example.com.